Warranty & Service Center
Malaysia Warranty Instruction
- Description of Warranty Period:
- This warranty card is only applicable to the after-sales service of products sold by Acer. Products that are sold without authorization Acer are not covered by the warranty card service.
- Acerpure comes with two (2) years warranty. The replacement period for defective new products sold by Acer is within seven (7) days from the date of purchase (based on date as stated on invoice or warranty card).
- In the event there is a need for after-sales service after the expiry of the two (2) years warranty provided by Acer, Acer shall charge all related expenses which shall include but not limited to costs of logistics, transportation, labour charges and replacement parts.
- The information in each field of this warranty card must be filled and stamped with the distributer's seal for the warranty to be valid. If the purchase date and S/N number are altered, ambiguous, or the information is incorrectly filled, this warranty is deemed invalid.
- If you have any questions about after-sales service provided by Acer, please contact toll free no 1800 88 1918 or email to email@example.com. Please send any small appliances which need to be repaired them to the nearest service centre authorized by Acer.
The Product will not be eligible for free after-sales service as per the warranty if:
- The Product has exceeded the warranty period provided by Acer or the warranty card is not presented or is damaged;
- The Product is damaged by sulfur or caused by coastal environments.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connections to irregular voltage source.
- There is improper use, modification or disassembly of the Product without following the operating instructions or machine specifications. In such event, the warranty shall be invalid and Acer shall not assume any legal responsibility.
- The Product is damaged or malfunctioned due to natural disasters (including but not limited to flood, earthquake, typhoon, lightning strike, infestation by insects or vermin etc), external damages (including but not limited to scratches, hammered, water seepage into products etc).
- The Product is damaged due to exposure to sunlight, high temperature environments or various humid environments.
- There is failure to the Product caused by the use of non-original parts, consumables, equipment and accessories.
- There is damage caused by dropping of the products, or reasonable wear and tear from usage causing scratches or damage to the Product’s appearance.
- The Product is damaged by the insertion of hard or sharp objects, such as glass, nails, screws, coins, etc into the Product, whether on purpose or inadvertently.
- Cosmetic damage to the Product’s appearance, accessories or usage wear and tear consumable materials such as filters, etc.
- The Product is not sold by Acer.
- The Customer cannot provide the warranty card/invoice/proof of purchase.
- This warranty is only limited to the Product itself. If there is additional service required such as delivery or installation of accessories, etc., Acer reserves the right to reject the claim or additional service fees or material costs will be charged as may be applicable.
- In the event the customer requests for a new replacement parts when the existing parts are still usable, the customer shall pay for the costs of such new replacement parts in accordance to Acer’s price list of the same.
- Acer reserves the right to use either new or factory reprocessed parts for product maintenance or repair.
- Please keep this warranty card properly as it will not be reissued in the event it is lost or damaged.
- In the event there is any changes or additional terms to the above listed, Acer shall issue a notice of such changes on its website (www.acerpure.com) and any changes bv Acer shall be final.